Monday, February 22, 2010

Terima kasih

Sangat suka hari ini.
Hari ini adalah hari menerima...
Xpin menerima 3 benda yang sangat disukai hari ni....
Semuanya unexpected... tapi xpin suka... :))

Yeay!! Big Big bos bagi angpau... Best ooo... First time dpt angpau dari bos.. Semua yang keje hari ni dapat. This is my 7th year keje sini and baru first time dpt. I dont really care bout the amount (which as you can see is RM3) but the thot that counts. Mau dekat RM2k gak bos berabis bagi angpau kat office ni... (agaknya la).
THANK YOU CWH

As you all know, this year is the year of tiger. So let's roarrrr..... hehehehe... And you all also know that Maybank is tiger. Kebetulan Maybank is celebrating 50th year anniversary this year. An I personally feels that it time for the 'Tiger' to roar again.. This time, louder. I've been working here in Maybank Call Centre dh masuk 7 tahun. Of course there's ups and down's, the good times and bad times. But overall I can say that I like it here. I like working here. I like Maybank. And I would like very much to serve Maybank more. (have I mentioned that I lost all my cert therefore I cannot apply job else where? - actually that's the reason I'm stuck here). Hahahah... No la... half true and not... But I do like it over here. Despite of all the complaints I had and will be having, I still like it here.

So, for Maybank 50th anniversary ni ada dpt Tshirt. Just a normal tshirt. (Have I also mentioned that selama 7 tahun ni berapa byk baju Maybank I have collected?- 1 fine day bila xpin rajin, xpin akan amik gambar all the shirt ok). Most of them given to staff for free... So generous kan... Anyway, this year we will be getting 1 more. And Telesales are also showing off their generosity by giving us the F1 shirt. I love the cutting. It make me look slimmer... HEhehe. Once I get all the shirt + tshirt, I will post it here ok...

So going back to the second item that I received today.... Tadaaaa......

A Note book.... sangat cantik ok!!!... byk budget dh kuar awal tahun ni... I'm praying hard that Wahid is generous enough to give us extra bonus sempena ulangtahun ke 50 and I hope that Maybank will continue making profit in sempena tahun TIGER ni... So Maybankers.... Together we ROARRRRR!!!!!
THANK YOU MAYBANK

And last but not least... Chenta hati beta... Double yeay and horray!!!!

Penambahan kepada koleksi ku... Special thanks to my kazen... T1. Sangat2 suka. Ini adalah koleksi xpin yang ke 60....
THANK YOU T1

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you.....

p/s: Moga xpin bole jadi pemberi plak lepas ni... AMIN....


1 comments:

mamalisa said...

waaahhh..kalau ade baju t-shirt F1 lebih hulur2la kat org menara heheheh

I pun dah bertambah sayang kat Maybank, byk duit maybank habis kat my family medical ahakss..

Thank you Maybank..hope this year more bonus, more increment for us ok!