Friday, February 8, 2008

Facebook

What is Facebook (FB)? According to FB itself, FB is a 'social utility that connects you with people around the world'. How long have this FB exist? If you ask me...I dont know. But I came to know bout FB somewhere middle last year. At that point of time I dont really know what is FB. But I know the existance of FB. I dont even bother to have a closer look on what FB is all about. I thought it is another version of 'My Space' and 'Friendster'. But someone change my perception on FB. A long lost friend found me in FB. (Dont ask me how my name exist in FB coz I dont know!!) What I know is that she was so glad that she found me. According to her, she had been trying to get in touch with me for a loooonng time. She was my best friend when we were in Standard 6 (that was like 19 years ago). I am so glad dia dpt cari I. Harapkan I...hmmm... Tak tercarik la.

So that starts everything. Of course being a super dumb in IT make it worst for me to understand FB at the first place. Again with the help of IT genius in this house (who else! Ocha la). Slowly I begin to understand what FB is all about. I start looking for my old friends and amazingly I do have my long lost friends here in FB. When I say long lost fren, I really mean loonngggg lost fren. Some of them I havent met in more than 10 years. I also met one of my best frens during my college time and she is currently in London wit her husband. Bila dia kawin pun tak tau...Hehehe. Bila dah terjumpa my lovely fren ni who is in London, later I figured out ramai rupanya org yg I kenal dok sana. YES...sana means London. Aduh! Tekanan jiwa bermula!!! They are all happily working there and me here? everyday facing stress!! Sungguh jeles!! Kira2 dlm 4-5 org yg I kenal kat London. Uhuk! Uhuk! Uhuk! Nk gi gak!!! (Mimpi la Safwin!)



That's all bout FB. Something interesting happened to me last few days. Antaranya, we had a mini bowling tournament in Alam Sentral Shah Alam. The reason I joined that tournament is because Af offer me to join her group. And saja suka2 (OMG!! Baru teringat yang tak bayar kat dia lagi. Hopefully I dont forget to pay her on Monday). So saja la main2. 1 group consist of 5 ppl. There was me, AF, Kak Jijah, Epoi and Af's anak menakan. We were playing like we never played before. Dah tentu suka2 jer. The funny thing is that we call our lane as "Lane Berhantu". It is because there will be 1 pin that will fall by itself whenever the thing try to turunkan the pin. We were playing with this free 1 pin. Later towards the 2nd game, the worker came and clean our lane. They were cleaning others as well la. They used a bottle of soap sprinkle it on the lane and use the machine to clean it. Kak Dot later came to us and said "Habis la hantu korang, dah kena simbah dgn holly water...." Heheheheh. True enough after that.... none of use can actually play. Hahahahah! How coincidence. There were no spare at all. Not to mention Strike la!. So funny. Nasib game dah nk habis.

One more funny thing bout this bowling. I won Best Female Player. Kuang kuang kuang!!. How and what is my point? Dont ask me coz I also dont know. Infact when my name was announced, I asked them back. 'Salah kira ka?' Hahahaha. But dah org nk bg... Amik jer la...Here is a pic taken after the tournament.

P/s: Last 2 nites Adik was sleeping wit me. We shared the single bed together. Suddenly dia tarik my hand. She was asleep. At first I thought she wanted me to hug her. OH! She just love ppl hugging her time tido. So knowing her nature, I let her pull my hand. Tetiba out of sudden both her hand holding my hand and she BITE me!... Yes. She bite me! terjerit2 dia. Rupanya ngigau!!! Punya dok main petang tu. dok gaduh2 dgn kakak dia. Lastly Aunty dia yang kena gigit! Uwah!!!...... Later bila dah bgn I ask her why she gigit me... She gave me that blur2 look. Adik...Adik!!!

BTW ada bekas tau adik gigit....:(

0 comments: