Monday, March 8, 2010

Pojaan Hatiku.. ;)

Haloooo....

Lama tak dgr cerita? hehehe... Byk citer ni... Been busy and away for few days. On 26th Feb, I sent my buddy, Norli and her family to LCCT. Mereka nk bersuka ria di Bali. Si kecik Icha tu excited gler bila smpi LCCT. When I fetched her at around 7 a.m, she was a bit moody. Ha la..kena bgn awai hari cuti (mcm dia tau hari tu cuti...wakakaka).

Most of my close friends know that I'm crazy over shot glasses. So far I've collected more than 60. Most of them was given to me as souvenir from my frens and family members and some mmg I pesan, and some I got it for myself.

Norli didn't disappoint me when she came back with these:


She brought back not 1 but 3 shot glasses from Bali. Heaven! This is my 61th, 62th and 63th collection of it. I just love the Special Edition Shot Glass from HRC. In total now I have 3 different design of HRC Bali shot glass.

And the flip flop.... GREEN!!! dont you just love it? Bling-bling lagik... hahaha.. I was planning to buy a slipper for office, since I got this... so officially this will be my Prayer slipper in office... Wow! Glamer slipper I! ahahahah.

And the excitement doesn't stop here. Remember my previous entry I said I was a bit excited to go the the Team Building at PD and I don't know why. Only when the program started I know why I was looking forward for it... Will let you know later in this entry...hehehehhe.

Anyway, about the Team Building, I had a great time at Ilham Resort as expected. Actually, I have been to the same program last 4-5 years. I was fun but very tiring. Not as tiring as before because this time I already know what to expect from the program. But still tiring and semua sendi2 dan otot2 bekerja keras sepanjang 3 hari 2 mlm kat situ...

Meh la nk citer skit2 pasal program tu.. Tapi kalu nk best kena pergi sendiri dan rasa sendiri. Baru la mantap.. hehehe..

I arrived at Ilham resort on Friday after Friday prayer. We actually arrive quiet early. (we = me and afniza, we drove there). Petang tu ada acara indoor dan amik gambar. We were divided into groups and of course I wasn't together with Af. There were 6 teams all together. Oh ya.. Before I forget, this team building is for all Maybank Compliance Officer-CO (or if you are involve in compliance matters la). When I said all, I meant all. Not only locally but international CO were also there.. Namely from Philipines, Hong Kong, Shang Hai, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam, London and hmmm... tak ingat lak... agak ramai gak la...

That nite itself dah mencabar. Masuk hutan ok..!! The group were given 2 lampu kat kepala tu dgn compass. Masuk hutan, carik la jln keluar. It was dark and really dark. But again it was fun. My group took 26 minutes to get ourself out from the woods. We got 2nd place for this.

Among other interesting activities were rafting and rappelling. Rappelling was the most 'popular' activity. Some were ok, some were not. Some cried, some 'argued' with the trainer to pull them back.. Heheheh... As for me, like I said, I have done this before so tak la takut sangat. But still ada gak dup dap skit2. Normal la kan. When our group Q utk buat benda ni, one of the trainer said 'Ok next please stand by'. Since I've done it before ingat nak make way to those ppl yang belum penah buat. So that tak de la dorang takut sangat. 2-3 kali trainer tu panggil tak de sapa nk pergi...tetiba kedengaran 'Ok Safwin, Come!' Mak ai!! The trainer actually called my name. I smiled to him sarcastically and bangun jugak la... The other trainer gave a puzzled look at me as in 'camne la mamat ni tau nama minah ni'. And I smiled to him jgk. So...camne mamat ni tau namaku?? Heheheheheh...

Camni...

I had a crush on him (the trainer) during my last Team Building kat tmpt yang sama. It was like 4 years back. Back then I tgk dari jauh jer. Sungguh semat mamat ini. Smpi habis program pun I didnt have the guts to tegur him to get his phone no ke apa ke. So with the help of my dearie fren, I finally manage to get his phone number. So the friendship starts. We keep in touch for few months. Then tetiba stop. But I still have his number. The last time he ever contacted me was last 2 years I think. He was checking whether I still remember him. Halo!! Wa ada crush sama lu of course la wa ingat lu... kan? Hehehehe.

So going back to the reason why was I so tergedik2 to go to this program, I think this could be the reason. I told some of my friends in the office that 'ntah2 mamat tu ada kot'. Tapi sumpah tak harap. Coz he told me once that he quit from the company to became free lance. Later he joined Lost World of Tambun. So mmg tak expect langsung. So bila ternampak dia.. I was like confuse.. Eh? Mamat ni ker? So I sms him. True enuff!! Mmg dia... But I didn't introduce myself face to face to him. I said, pepandai la awak teka nnt ek. And I didn't expect he know me sebab we never talked to each other during the last program and he only knew me melalui gambar masa program. Hehehehe. But he got good memory. He came to me and say 'Ni cik ke puan'. Choi!! hehehe..

I didn't have the opportunity to amik gambar dgn dia. Sorry Ocha. Busy la dgn program. I was committed to the program 100%. Hp pun tinggal kat bilik. But no worries, for those who ever wonder what kind of guy that I adore / admire.... mcm ni la rupanya. This is my defination of Encem!... hehehehe

Tadaa... This pic was taken from his FB. (Ye, dia add saya..hehehe) En Faizal, incase awak terbaca ni, sorry ye saya curi gambar awak. Ramai tertanya2 bagaimana rupa awak. And since saya tak sempat nk bergambar dgn awak, maka dgn itu saya terpaksa mencuri.. hehehe. Ampun ya pak!

So this is my kind of guy. The first guy yang I felt in love yang muka mcm ni .. Bernard Chandran!!! Ala2 muka cam ni kan?. There was another guy ala2 gini gak la... masa kat college dulu. Pun wa jatuh cinta gak! hehehehe. So he is the 3rd. Eh jap... looking at this pic again... sekali lalu macam ada muka uxop gak. (Bro uxop, u pun encem gak kan? Apsal u tak ngorat I dulu ek? - Hahahahaha)

So his name is Faizal. Sorry to disappoint my dear readers, he is MARRIED with 1 adorable son. Actually he was already engaged when our friendship started. He was frank about it and I respect him for that. Andddd, if he is not married, JGN HARAP WA NK TEGUR DIA. I will never ever tegur orang yang wa ada hati. I'll chicken out when comes to this situation. Once I know that I dah tak de feelings kat orang tu...baru la bole sembang mambang... Benggong kan...

Adoi... panjang lebar lak entry kali ni.. Ada lagi nk citer. Kisah balik umah lepas Team Buiding ni.. tapi later2 la...

0 comments: