Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I dont usually consider myself 'busy'in the office. Yes I have work. Yes I have datelines. Yes I have issues with work. Yes I feel busy BUT I never felt so 'uncontrollably' busy.
Reason??

CSE

Not Customer Service Executive!!! Crisis Simulation Exercise.

I am suppose to assist Af on this. It's her baby. I enjoy doing it. But masa terlalu suntuk. I only wish the task was given to me earlier. Well, your bos don't trust that you can do it. So what to do. Diam jer la. I still remember what my bos told me. This thing is too big for me... Like Duh!!!!
I wont be asking something that I feel I cant do. But what ever it is, this thing is really making me occupied. Makan, minum, mandi, tido now all about CSE. So many things to do with so little time. But I believe we can make it. I hope I am a great help to Af.

Well, how busy I am pun dgn keje, weekend is Family Time. NO MATTER WHAT. My ex bos once told me that sometimes we have to put aside our family. Work comes first. Because without work we cant maintain a family (reason paling bodoh aku penah dgr). But HELL NO!!!. No matter what my family comes first. And the best part is, my ex bos told me that when I applied for Unpaid Leave sebab nk jaga Arwah MAMA. Double Bodoh!!.

(enuff cursing ppl)

So our weekend biasa la... gi jln2, sini sana. Kekadang tak de haluan. So antara tmpt yang kami sekeluarga (Ocha's fly) pergi is:

1) Pantai Jeram - port seafood baru. 20 mins from Pekan Kapar.




2) Went for book sale - The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale.

Gler murah. On average the book price is RM8. The dictionary is from RM5 - RM20. Bukan kamus bodoh2. Like MacMillan's OK!!!! Tak caya?



Total semua ni tak smpi RM400 OK!!!. Try la beli kat MPH. Mau Riban!!


Budak2 punya. Kamus Hijau RM5, Kamus Biru RM8, Kamus Merah RM10




0 comments: