Thursday, May 28, 2009

SOMETIMES......

* I think I know you just because we are close, but I don't coz we all will change.

* I feel like telling you rite to your face, but I wont coz I know you will get hurt.

* I hope you would know me better, but you don't maybe coz you dont want to.

*I'm confuse between being myself or to be what people want me to be.

*I'm hurt when people misunderstood me, but I can't change how they feel about me.

*I need someone to listen to what REALLY I have inside, but the only person who can listen is gone.

*I really want people to try to understand what I really want. Not assume what I want. Please ask and understand why I acted such way.

* I just dont know what to do and need guidance


MOST OF THE TIMES............

* I hurt people unintentionally.

* I menyusahkan orang tanpa sebab.

* I dont appreciate people's help (so someone said)

* I'm broke....hehehehe


STARTING AT THIS POINT OF TIME..........

* I will avoid self betrayal

* I will apply the law of straight line

* I need to stop to please others and start to be kind to myself. (I know you will say...'please' others? Like Duh?? But hey... never assume you know me)

0 comments: