Friday, September 12, 2008

Today

-is exactly 1 month I am on MC. This date last month I was admitted due to Viral fever at SMC. Dr. Hazim extended my MC for another week coz my nose still 'berkerak' and bengkak inside. I did my follow up yesterday to remove the 'kerak'. Masa buat tak sakit, tapi half an hour after dat, MasyaAllah punya la berdenyut area hidung membawak ke mata... Raised by Mama where we were tought not to easily take any painkiller and try as much as possible to tahan sakit, I didn't take any medicine for that. Alhamdulilah mlm skit sakit pun skit2 hilang....


-kakak dah dua hari admitted kat SMC due to UTI / Bacterial Infection. Since kakak demam panas, we bawak jumpa Dr. Ling. (Kakak lately, for the past 2 months selalu demam. Her demam only attack ker at nite. Dan her temperature akan naik gegila.) Before gi SMC, we went to klinik Dr. Shima asking for referal letter. That was at 9.20 la lebih kurang and her temp 38.1 (which is already high for 7 years old kid). Later about 10 am at the hospital when the nurse checked her temp, it was 40.4 (less than 1 hour!!!). Terus nurse kena masuk ubat kot buntot. Takut kena sawan. Naik jer ward terus kena letak towel kat ketiak la...atas kepala la...atas perut la... to kurangkan her panas. Of course she was on drip. Dah dok muntah, dehydrated la makcik tu. Towards petang she was a bit ok. But when I visited her this morning, nmpk la dia cam tak berapa sihat. Weaker than yesterday. Tadi Ocha message kata Kakak start balik vomitting. Tambah ngan cirit lak... Hmmmm... nk gi tgk la nih...

-Today gak birthday Sharia... Hapy Birthday Sharia. Sorry I couldn't find any of ur photo in my PC. Dlm album ada lah... nk kena scan la plak kan...later la kay... Anyway, enjoy ur day. May Allah bless u and your family always.

till then...chowwww

0 comments: