Saturday, June 28, 2008

1) Kakak - Kakak admitted to SMC this morning due to some infection in her usus. She was ok when she had her breakfast kat Kapar Town but later she complained 'sakit perut' to the extend nk jalan pun susah. Her papa and mama bawak gi clinic and later was refered to SMC. The doctor took her blood for blood test. The result should be out soon.

I dont really like menunggu org sakit ni. Kita pun bole sakit. Letih ooo... Menjaga org sakit memerlukan takan kesabaran yang tinggi. Which I dont think I have that. Hehehehe







2) Acai - From my previous post I mentioned that I visited Rumah Kanak2 Tengku Budriah. Well, supposedly there is another visit today (dept lain yg buat, I jer sesibuk nk gi lagik) however it is postponed to next month. Sedey gak la.. Sebab I'm looking forward nk jumpa Acai. My fav. Well it is more like I'm his favourite. Heheheh. Comel kan.. Masa gi sana he will never let me go out of his sight. Nk dukung la segala bagai. And jgn harap budak lain can seat beside me. Mmg dia tak bagi.
Just look at him. Isn't he so adorable. Cuteeee. Jatuh cinta trus ngan mamat kecik sorang nih. Hihihihihihih. I still dont know his background. But I will definately find out. I'm so in love with this cute little boy.




3) Alisa - Mawar's dotter confirm kena undergo chemotheraphy. Oh dear!. I tak bole tgk my late mom chemo apatah lagi a cute-not-yet-3 years old gal. Mmg hebat dugaan ALLAH bagi kat mawar. Apa2 pun, usaha la selagi terdaya. 1 advise from me Mawar, pls dont take any susu kambing kononnya utk cure the CA. NEVER!!. I've seen what susu kambing can do to a CA patient. It make the CA worse!! So please. Get away from susu kambing.










0 comments: