Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fit Vs Food

I was on leave last Tuesday to accompany Ocha to one of the Fitness Center in Bukit Tinggi. FF in Bukit Tinggi is nothing compared to TF in USJ. TF is like damn so canggih and so class place to get healthy. I was forced (in a way) to go to TF coz was trying to help one of my friend who worked there. They have this quota that the have to meet daily (or is it weekly??). So pretending to be her client, I was brought for a tour in that 3 storey building. Like I said, I was impressed with almost everything there. The equipment, the saunas, jakuzi, steam room etc. Even their dance room (they have this bollywood dance, techno dance dan byk lagi). Maybe I was amazed because that was my first time ever visiting a fitness center. I dont know that you can have fun trying to be healthy. But the fees is kinda 'membunuh'. Especially if you sign up for the personal trainer. I dont know that the fee is membunuh until I visited FF in Bukit Tinggi.

I have to admit that FF is nothing compared to TF (the surrounding i mean). But they have all the baiscs that you need to be healthy. Best thing is, the fee is much much more affordable. Truth is, the whole package of TF is as good as if you enroll yourself at SlimWorld etc. YES! U heard me rite!. But in FF, the admin fee and registration fee is only RM167 (April Promotion). YES! and they dont force you to pay using your card like TF did. TF will charge it to your card under installment. Which mean they have already took up the total amount from the credit limit. But not with FF. The best thing that I like most bout FF is that they allow you to 'freeze' you subsciption up to 12 months (as what the representative said). This is very useful when it comes to fasting month which obviously no one will want to sweat on a threadmill.

Enuff with that. Later in the evening, we (ocha, B2 and tukang sibuk a.k.a yah and me) went to Sunway Pyramid. That was ocha's first visit since the new wing opened. It was my second. The initial plan was to eat at Subway however the tukang sibuk a.k.a yah suggested we try the newly open fast food restaurant called Wendy's. Heavenly superb!. We ate the burger. Yah took 1 slice and I insisted Ocha to take 2 slices burger. We also ordered brocoli and cheese potato baked and chili (NO! not chili sauce...it's chili). Cewah!!! konon macam tau apa kebenda Chili tu. If not because of Ocha's recommendation (more like paksaan) I will never know the wonderful, superb, marvelous taste of that chili. Credit to Ocha! Yeah...I have to admit that she got the taste and she knows what her siblings like and dislike.

Since I still have the Subway promotion voucher (thanks to Jeffrey), we decided to take away Subway. Not only that, we also tapau J.CO. Yea..J.CO. Call me jakun but this is my first time eating it. I've tasted Big Apple and trying J.Co lak since namanya menjadi sebutan lately. My opinion... I think I like Big Apple better. But J.Co still not bad. Bole la. But Dunkin doughnut is wayy out of the topic. Hehehhe. Kinda lupa daratan huh??!!

Actually there are numbers of kedai makan yang buat we meleleh air liur. Byk gler ok! Nasib perut and poket ada hal limit. Kalu tak... GONE!. So we decide to try Carl's Junior this saturday. Yup, this saturday. No more IKEA weekends. Welcome PYRAMID weekends. Of course if we talk bout Carl's Junior standard, we have to bring along...not you YAH! heheh... we have to bring along our banker... the one who obviously will pay the bills. Yg Berhormat AZUL...Muahahha.

Will upload the pic later. TBC......

3 comments:

Zetty said...

dah mcm host JJCM ni.

Syafy. said...

xcuseee me. since ble plak yah jd tukang sibuk ni?
btw, yah just tnye..'wendy' da bukak ke blum?
tp it was good kn?
hehe

nak ikut! nak ikut!

Xpin said...

zetty: ni la jadinya bila nafsu mkn menguasai diri...hihihi

Yah: kira sibuk ah tuh! Sib baik Wendy's sedap. Kalu tak...balik jalan kaki. Nak ikut? Tahun depan xpin pikir bole ikut ke tak? Muahahahha